måndag 9 november 2009

liquid mess

hittade min gamla liquid mess och tyckte den fortfarande stämmer skrämmande mycket.. la till lite dock.

disappointment. why can't i realize i'm followed by it.

there are no chances for me in this life. i'm gonna have to become a new person. but how do you do that, when you're obviosly only supposed to be just one person? i guess you're just damned to it.everything's stuck in my head. all of it. i guess i'm damned to that too. and i keep telling myself : you can do it. but no. i never do what i'm told.

a wise girl once told me that you should swallow your fears or they will throttle you. if you can't do that, spit them out on somebody else. who said those awesome words? oh that's right, it was me.

but did i listen to her? obviosly not, since i'm still here stuck in the same damn person, in the same spot. haven't moved an inch.

i never do what i'm told,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar